Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DHIL, TCPC, SCG, CME, BBY
TCP Capital (NASDAQ: TCPC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 41 cents per share. At a price of $16.91 as of 9:37 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.5%. The average volume for TCP Capital has been 299,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. TCP Capital has a market cap of $523.4 million and is part of the financial services industry. Shares are up 14.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TCP Capital Corp. is a business development company specializing in investments in debt securities of public and private middle market companies. It invests primarily in senior debt instruments and may also consider secondary-market investment opportunities. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.29. TheStreet Ratings rates TCP Capital as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, growth in earnings per share and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. You can view the full TCP Capital Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV