Raymond James Financial (RJF) Reaches New Lifetime High Today
- RJF has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $29.9 million.
- RJF has traded 655,561 shares today.
- RJF is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in RJF with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for RJF NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on RJF: Raymond James Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities in the United States, Canada, and Europe. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.3%. RJF has a PE ratio of 18.8. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Raymond James Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Raymond James Financial has been 759,500 shares per day over the past 30 days. Raymond James Financial has a market cap of $6.8 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.51 and a short float of 1.2% with 2.25 days to cover. Shares are up 25.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Raymond James Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and attractive valuation levels. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 8.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The strong earnings growth this company has enjoyed -- up -- has apparently played a role in driving up its share price by a solid 28.71%. In addition, the rise in the general market has likely contributed to this stock's strong performance during this past year.Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, RJF should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL CORP has improved earnings per share by 36.7% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, RAYMOND JAMES FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $2.58 versus $2.20 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.15 versus $2.58).
- The company, on the basis of net income growth from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly outperformed against the S&P 500 and exceeded that of the Capital Markets industry average. The net income increased by 41.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $83.33 million to $117.46 million.
- You can view the full Raymond James Financial Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.