Global Partners LP (NYSE: GLP) today announced that Eric Slifka, the Partnership’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Daphne H. Foster, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Wells Fargo Securities 12 th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York City.
The presentation is scheduled to begin at 1:25 p.m. (ET) Tuesday, December 10. Investors can hear a live webcast of the presentation by logging on to the “ Investors” section of the Partnership’s website, www.globalp.com. An archived replay of the event will be available on the website shortly after the conclusion of the live presentation.
About Global Partners LP
A publicly traded master limited partnership, Global Partners LP is a midstream logistics and marketing company. Global owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of refined petroleum products and renewable fuels in the Northeast, and is one of the largest distributors of gasoline, distillates, residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in New England and New York. Global is a leader in the purchasing, selling and logistics of transporting domestic and Canadian crude oil and other products by rail across its “virtual pipeline” from the mid-continent region of the U.S. and Canada to the East and West Coasts for distribution to refiners and other customers. With a portfolio of approximately 900 locations primarily in the Northeast, Global also is one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores. In addition, Global is a distributor of natural gas and propane. Global is No. 157 in the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations. For additional information visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV