MetLife, Inc. (NYSE:MET) will hold an investor conference call on Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 9:30 a.m. (ET). Presenters will include members of MetLife’s senior management team.
The conference call and accompanying presentation materials will include statements relating to the business, operations, financial results and outlook of MetLife, as well as certain projections regarding the company’s future performance. The call will also include a question and answer session.
The conference call will be available live via telephone and over the Internet. To listen over the telephone, dial (800) 553-5275 in the U.S. and (612) 332-0725 internationally. To listen to the conference call via the Internet and/or to access presentation materials, visit www.metlife.com (through a link on the Investor Relations page). Those who want to listen to the call via telephone or Internet should dial in or go to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register and/or download and install any necessary audio software.
The conference call will be available for replay via telephone and Internet beginning shortly after the conference call ends on Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, until 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013. To listen to a replay of the conference call over the telephone, dial (800) 475-6701 in the U.S. and (320) 365-3844 internationally. The access code for the replay is 311547. To access the replay of the conference call via the Internet, visit the above-mentioned website.About MetLife MetLife, Inc. is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programs, serving 90 million customers. Through its subsidiaries and affiliates, MetLife holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV