Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI) announces the successful completion of a new emergency communications system for Saginaw County, Michigan. The system includes the implementation of a new PremierOne™ Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) system, PremierOne Mobile application, ASTRO® 25 Radio System, MCC7500 IP Radio Console, 9-1-1 call taking and logging recorder equipment. This complete, unified incident management solution provides seamless voice and data workflows designed to help Saginaw improve response times, efficiently allocate resources and provide better information to assist first responders.
The integration of the new 9-1-1 and voice radio dispatch systems with the Michigan Public Safety Communications System (MPSCS) statewide network enables greater interoperability, coverage levels and data sharing capabilities and will allow Saginaw to realize cost savings in the maintenance of their radio infrastructure. As a result of the completion of the project, Saginaw County is able to immediately benefit from the latest technological advances and time-saving features and is well positioned to address next generation public safety demands.
- Saginaw County 9-1-1 serves a population of approximately 200,000 and covers over 815 square miles. The 9-1-1 center manages more than 400,000 calls each year through nine dispatch positions and provides dispatch services for 17 police and 21 fire departments.
- The new emergency communications system streamlines Saginaw’s operational environment by automating dispatch workflows and data retrieval to simplify incident and resource management.
- With the PremierOne standards-based, next generation architecture, the County now has a modular foundation to implement future technology improvements and requirements such as NG9-1-1 and multimedia communications.
- PremierOne CAD provides Saginaw with a powerful GIS-driven incident management solution that uses Esri technology to display the pinpoint location and identity of mobile units, enabling a more efficient and coordinated response.
SUPPORTING QUOTESTom McIntyre, Director, Saginaw County 9-1-1 “We have had a long-standing relationship with Motorola over the years and have been pleased with the products and level of support they bring to the public safety space. The PremierOne CAD product provides us a number of benefits, including real time awareness of our first responders through location tracking that allows us to dispatch the right resources and improve delivery of emergency services in the county.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV