- Saginaw County 9-1-1 serves a population of approximately 200,000 and covers over 815 square miles. The 9-1-1 center manages more than 400,000 calls each year through nine dispatch positions and provides dispatch services for 17 police and 21 fire departments.
- The new emergency communications system streamlines Saginaw’s operational environment by automating dispatch workflows and data retrieval to simplify incident and resource management.
- With the PremierOne standards-based, next generation architecture, the County now has a modular foundation to implement future technology improvements and requirements such as NG9-1-1 and multimedia communications.
- PremierOne CAD provides Saginaw with a powerful GIS-driven incident management solution that uses Esri technology to display the pinpoint location and identity of mobile units, enabling a more efficient and coordinated response.
Saginaw County Live On PremierOne 3.1.7 CAD System To Streamline Incident Management, Enhance Officer, Citizen Safety
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts