Linkedin (LNKD) ($219.02 vs. $220.77 on Nov. 13) has been above its 200-day SMA all year long, but the stock has been moving sideways to down since setting its all-time high at $257.55 on Sept. 11. The weekly chart profile has been negative since the end of October with its five-week MMA at $226.25. My weekly value level is $211.00 with a quarterly pivot at $222.58 and monthly risky level at $246.06.
[Read: How to Get Your Car Ready for Winter Driving]
Netflix (NFLX) ($356.27 vs. $335.28 on Nov 13) has been above its 200-day SMA all year long and spiked to an all-time high at $389.16 on Oct. 22 then traded as low as $309.20 on Oct. 29. The weekly chart has flat momentum with the stock above its five-week MMA at $340.03. My weekly value level is $351.80 with a monthly risky level at $376.30.
Priceline.com (PCLN) ($1181.67 vs. $1124.20 on Nov. 13) has been above its 200-day SMA since Jan. 7 and set a new all-time high at $1198.75 on Friday. The weekly chart remains positive but oversold with its five-week MMA at $1114.65. My weekly value level is $1146.41 with a monthly risky level at $1220.78.
Tesla Motors (TSLA) ($138.95 vs. $138.70 on Nov. 13) has been above its 200-day SMA all year and set its all-time high at $194.50 on Sept. 30 then traded as low as $116.10 on Nov. 26 staying above its 200-day SMA at $112.19. Tesla has a negative weekly chart with its five-week MMA at $144.51 which was tested on Tuesday. My quarterly value level at $129.44 was breached at the low and this month's risky level is $222.17.At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV