ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ:VCLK) today announced that senior management will present at the following investor conferences in New York:
- BMO Technology and Digital Media Conference on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
- Cantor Fitzgerald Internet Conference on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 10:40 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentations will be broadcast live via webcast within the “Events and Presentations” section of ValueClick’s Investor Relations website at http://ir.valueclick.com.
ValueClick, Inc. (NASDAQ: VCLK) is one of the world's largest digital marketing companies. Through a unique combination of data, technology and services, ValueClick increases brand awareness and drives customer acquisition at scale for the world's largest advertisers, and maximizes advertising revenue for tens of thousands of online and mobile publishers. The Company is based in Westlake Village, California, and has offices in major advertising markets worldwide. For more information, please visit www.valueclick.com.This release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, the risk that market demand for on-line advertising in general, and performance based on-line advertising in particular, will not grow as rapidly as predicted, and the risk that legislation and governmental regulation could negatively impact the Company's performance. Actual results may differ materially from the results predicted, and reported results should not be considered an indication of future performance. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements are detailed under “Risk Factors” and elsewhere in filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission made from time to time by ValueClick, including, but not limited to: its annual report on Form 10-K filed on February 27, 2013; recent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q; and other current reports on Form 8-K.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV