BANGALORE, India and EAST BRUNSWICK, New Jersey, December 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT), a leading global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company, today announced that it has been recognized by Information Technology Services Marketing Association (ITSMA) with a Gold Award in the category 'Marketing with Social and Digital Media'. Wipro received the award during the 20th ITSMA Annual Marketing Conference 2013 at The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Mass.
ITSMA is a leading marketing association for technology, communications, and professional services providers. The ITSMA Marketing Excellence Awards program recognizes companies with a comprehensive and strategic approach to marketing with special emphasis on innovation, execution and business results."We were overwhelmed with the volume of standout applications this year in the Social and Digital Marketing Category. Wipro's submission included all the key elements that make for a winning entry, especially around how they integrated their social and traditional channels to increase interaction and relevance with clients," said Dave Munn, President and Chief Executive Officer, ITSMA. "Digital has very quickly outpaced other forms of marketing and has become a significant disruptor. When we began our digital journey, it was extremely critical for Wipro to move in this direction, and quickly. This award is a testament of what we have been able to achieve in a very short period of time and helps reiterate our strategy," said Puneet Chandra, Chief Marketing Officer, Wipro. "We have now created a strong and relevant digital brand experience - improving interaction and building on the influencer community to multiply the desired outcomes of our marketing efforts. We will continue to focus on consistent and cogent messaging, and explore new and innovative content platforms," added Puneet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV