SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: RIGL) today announced that Raul R. Rodriguez, the company's president and chief operations officer, is scheduled to present a company overview at the Oppenheimer 24 th Annual Healthcare Conference in New York City on Wednesday, December 11th at 2:10 p.m. ET.
To access the live audio webcast or the subsequent archived recording, log on to www.rigel.com. Please connect to Rigel's website several minutes prior to the start of the live webcast to ensure adequate time for any software download that may be necessary.
About Rigel ( www.rigel.com)
Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a clinical-stage drug development company that discovers and develops novel, small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory and autoimmune diseases, as well as muscle disorders. Rigel's pioneering research focuses on intracellular signaling pathways and related targets that are critical to disease mechanisms. The Company currently has five product candidates in development: fostamatinib, an oral SYK inhibitor for ITP expected to enter Phase 3 clinical trials in the first half of 2014; R348, a topical JAK/SYK inhibitor for dry eye currently in Phase 2 clinical trials; R118, an AMPK activator entering Phase 1 in early 2014; and two oncology product candidates in Phase 1 development with partners BerGenBio and Daiichi Sankyo.Contact: Ryan MaynardPhone: 650.624.1284Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Rigel Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV