LOS ANGELES, Dec. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Drinks Americas (OTN: DKAM) is leading the Mexican craft beer movement and is acting accordingly by participating in the industry to support the business of craft beer at this year's BevNet's Brewbound Craft Beer Session. Drinks Americas will be sponsoring the Livestream Sessions.
"As the leader in the Mexican Craft Beer movement we feel it is our responsibility to support our industry and get in front of our peers. BevNet has a huge following and stellar industry credibility. We are pleased to be sponsoring their Brewbound Craft Beer conference. Drinks Americas will continue to align ourselves with strong partners," states Erin Heit, Marketing Consultant for Drinks Americas.
About Brewbound Craft Beer SessionsCombining the best in business information and networking, the Brewbound Craft Beer Session offers an unmatched strategic learning opportunity for craft brewers and wholesalers. Focused on the business side of craft brewing, the event will take place at the Paradise Point Hotel in San Diego, California on Thursday, December 5. With an emphasis on the business of beer, it provides an excellent opportunity to learn marketing, investment, and distribution strategies, as well as hear case studies of successful brands in a highly collaborative atmosphere. The upcoming conference aims to address the topics that directly impact craft brewers as they look to refine their brands and grow their businesses.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV