- Consolidated revenues increased 50.6% over last year to $310.9 million;
- Retail gross margin expanded 460 basis points from the same period last year to 40.1%,
- Adjusted retail segment operating income rose 163.3% over the prior-year quarter to $34.1 million;
- Credit segment operating income was $10.4 million, a 9.8% decrease from the prior-year quarter;
- Credit segment provision for bad debts on an annualized basis was 10.1% of the average outstanding portfolio balance this quarter;
- Diluted earnings per share of $0.66 on a reported basis, versus $0.35 per share last year; and
- Fiscal 2014 earnings guidance raised to $2.75 to $2.80 per diluted share on an adjusted basis.
Conn’s, Inc. Announces Record Revenues And Net Income
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.