Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) today announced that for the first time ever, it will keep its doors open for more than 100 hours straight – beginning at 6 a.m. on Friday, Dec. 20 through 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve, Tuesday, Dec. 24.
“The holiday season is an eventful time for families, and Kohl’s is making it easy for shoppers to wrap up their last- minute gift giving with 24-hour access to Kohl’s stores right up to Christmas Eve,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief customer officer. “Not only does Kohl’s have the hottest gifts at incredible prices, now shoppers will have the added benefit of being able to check off their lists, day or night, whenever it is most convenient for them.”
In addition to extended store hours, Kohl’s offers a variety of customer conveniences including:
- Hassle-Free Return Policy: Kohl’s return policy gives customers a quick, convenient and “no-questions-asked” experience. Customers returning merchandise with receipts or items purchased with Kohl’s Charge cards are eligible to receive full refunds or even exchanges, while customers without a receipt will receive a Kohl’s merchandise credit.
- Gift Cards and E-Gift Cards: Available in stores and on Kohls.com in a variety of denominations, Kohl’s gift cards can be used any time and have no service fees or expiration dates. Kohl’s e-gift cards are a fast and easy option and arrive almost instantly via email.
- Kohl’s Kiosk – Buy, Save and Ship for Free: Kohl’s Kiosks located in all stores make it easy to shop with confidence. Customers can choose from an expanded assortment of styles, sizes, colors and merchandise that may not be available in stores. Additionally, Kohl’s offers free standard shipping in the U.S. on items ordered from in-store kiosks.
- Free Gift Boxes: Kohl’s offers free gift boxes in a variety of sizes to make holiday gift wrapping easy.
About Kohl’s Department StoresBased in Menomonee Falls, Wis., Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a family-focused, value-oriented specialty department store offering moderately priced, exclusive and national brand apparel, shoes, accessories, beauty and home products in an exciting shopping environment. With a commitment to environmental leadership, Kohl’s operates 1,158 stores in 49 states. In support of the communities it serves, Kohl’s has raised more than $231 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com, join the discussion on Facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/Kohls) or Twitter ( http://twitter.com/Kohls) or get inspired on Pinterest ( http://pinterest.com/Kohls) and Instagram ( http://instagram.com/Kohls). Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information This press release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including guidance on the Company’s targeted sales and earnings. Kohl’s intends forward-looking terminology such as “believes,” “expects,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “anticipates,” “plans,” or similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause Kohl’s actual results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to those described in Item 1A in Kohl’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, which is expressly incorporated herein by reference, and other factors as may periodically be described in Kohl’s filings with the SEC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV