NEW YORK (
CHANGE IN RATINGS
Alkermes (ALKS) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Lack of catalysts in the first half of 2014 with limited upside in the near term, UBS said. $42 price target.
Boston Scientific (BSX) was initiated with a hold rating at Benchmark. Valuation call, based on a $12 price target, Benchmark said.
Citigroup (C) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Fixed-income flows will likely be hurt by Fed policy, Deutsche said.
(CELG) was upgraded at UBS to buy from neutral. Higher conviction on ability to deliver 26% EPS CAGR, UBS said. $200 price target.
CF Industries (CF) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from sell. $232 price target. Company will likely return more cash to shareholders, Goldman said.
(CZR) was initiated with a sell rating at TheStreet Ratings.
[Read: Apple, China Mobile Deal Done: Report]
Delphi Automotive (DLPH) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Halcon (HK) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight. Valuation call, based on a $4 price target, Morgan Stanley said.
Hub Group (HUBG) was upgraded at Wells Fargo from underperform to market perform. Company is taking the right steps to turn begin turning the business around, Wells Fargo said.JM Smucker (SJM) was downgraded at Wells Fargo from market perform to underperform. Coffee sales are slowing down, Wells Fargo said. Jack in the Box (JACK) was upgraded at Wedbush from neutral to outperform. $60 price target. See upside for both the core business and Qdoba, Wedbush said. Kohl's (KSS) was upgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch from neutral to buy. $65 price target. Operating income growth should turn positive in 2014, BofA/Merrill said. Morgan Stanley (MS) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank from buy to hold. Sector will be hurt by changes in Fed policy, Deutsche Bank said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV