Navigant (NYSE: NCI) announced today that Julie Howard, Chief Executive Officer, and Lucinda (Cindy) Baier, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the J.P. Morgan 12 th Annual SMid Cap Conference to be held at the Westin River North Hotel in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 at 3:05 p.m. Central Time.
A live audio webcast of the event will be available on Navigant's investor relations website at www.navigant.com/investor_relations/recent_and_upcoming_events.
Due to a change in format, Navigant will not be presenting at the previously announced Barclays Select Series 2013: Information and IT Services Forum on December 12, 2013. Therefore, no webcast will be available.
About NavigantNavigant (NYSE: NCI) is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Through senior level engagement with clients, Navigant professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes and Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting, with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries to support clients in addressing their most critical business needs. More information about Navigant can be found at www.navigant.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV