Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced that founder and CEO Reggie Aggarwal was recognized by Business Travel News as one of the industry’s most influential executives in 2013. Aggarwal was recognized alongside other executives such as Doug Parker, chairman and CEO of US Airways, Richard Solomons, CEO of InterContinental Hotels Group, Ronald Nelson, chairman and CEO of Avis Budget Group, and Steve Singh, chairman and CEO of Concur.
“I am truly honored to have been selected as one of the most influential executives in the business travel industry amongst other prominent leaders,” said Aggarwal. “This achievement is a tribute to our company’s reputation as a trailblazer in this marketplace and providing our customers with our superior products and services.”
The 29 th annual listing recognizes achievements by the buyers, supplier executives, public officials and others who most influenced the business travel industry as determined by the editors of the Business Travel News Group. Aggarwal will be featured in Business Travel News’ January 2014 issue alongside the other honorees. For a full list of the winners please click here.
About CventCvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT) is a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, with more than 1,400 employees and over 10,900 customers worldwide. Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Cvent provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners looking for suitable venues. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. For more information, please visit www.cvent.com, or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV