Hexcel Corporation (NYSE:HXL) (Paris:HXL) announced today that, effective January 1, 2014, Hexcel’s Board of Directors has elected Mr. Nick L. Stanage as Chairman of the Board. Mr. Stanage will also continue to be President & Chief Executive Officer of Hexcel Corporation. Mr. Stanage has been Chief Executive Officer since August 1, 2013 and President since 2009. As previously announced, Hexcel’s current Executive Chairman of the Board, Mr. David E. Berges will be retiring on December 31, 2013 after over 12 years of service with Hexcel.
Hexcel Corporation is a leading advanced composites company. It develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high-performance structural materials, including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures, used in commercial aerospace, space and defense and industrial applications such as wind turbine blades.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV