Verint ® Systems Inc. (NASDAQ:VRNT), a global leader in Actionable Intelligence ® solutions and value-added services, today announced results for the three and nine months ended October 31, 2013.
“In Q3, we delivered $225 million of non-GAAP revenue representing 11% year over year growth, and 25% operating margin driving strong cash flow from operations and earnings per share. We are pleased with our strong Q3 results which are driven by our leadership in the Actionable Intelligence market. We are raising our guidance for this year and are introducing guidance for next year reflective of our strategy to accelerate our growth through innovation,” said Dan Bodner, CEO and President.
Below is selected unaudited financial information for the three and nine months ended October 31, 2013 prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) and not in accordance with GAAP (“non-GAAP”).
|Three Months Ended October 31, 2013 - GAAP||Three Months Ended October 31, 2013 - Non-GAAP|
|Revenue: $224.3 million||Revenue: $224.8 million|
|Operating Income: $37.8 million||Operating Income: $56.4 million|
|Diluted EPS: $0.42||Diluted EPS: $0.80|
|Nine Months Ended October 31, 2013 - GAAP||Nine Months Ended October 31, 2013 - Non-GAAP|
|Revenue: $651.5 million||Revenue: $652.9 million|
|Operating Income: $82.8 million||Operating Income: $144.5 million|
|Diluted EPS: $0.57||Diluted EPS: $1.93|
- For the year ending January 31, 2014, we are raising revenue guidance and now expect revenue growth of between 6.5% and 7.5% compared to the year ended January 31, 2013. Our annual guidance implies fourth quarter revenue in the range of $250 million to $259 million.
- For the year ending January 31, 2014, we are raising the mid-point of our diluted earnings per share guidance and now expect diluted earnings per share to be in the range of $2.75 to $2.80. Our annual guidance implies fourth quarter diluted earnings per share in the range of $0.81 to $0.86.
- For the year ending January 31, 2015, we expect revenue to increase between 7% and 9% compared to the mid-point of our guidance for the year ending January 31, 2014 and expect diluted earnings per share to grow at a similar rate.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts