CLEVELAND, Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Estates Realty Corporation (NYSE, NASDAQ: AEC) announced today that a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share has been declared on the Company's common shares, payable February 3, 2014 to shareholders of record on January 15, 2014.
Associated Estates is a real estate investment trust and is a member of the S&P 600, Russell 2000, and the MSCI US REIT Indices. The Company is headquartered in Richmond Heights, Ohio. Associated Estates' portfolio consists of 54 apartment communities containing 13,964 units located in ten states. For more information about the Company, please visit its website at AssociatedEstates.com.
For more information, please contact:
Jeremy Goldberg (216) 797-8715SOURCE Associated Estates Realty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV