Progress In Treating Cancer In The U.S. Continues To Surge, Surpassing 50 Million Life-years Saved
ValueofInnovation.org is a community of patients, advocates, innovators and concerned citizens working together to generate awareness of the Value of Medical Innovation to longer life, better health and increased economic well-being. We believe that a world free from cancer is possible if we reduce the time it takes to develop new cancer treatments and get them to patients. We seek to ensure that health plans and government policies encourage use of personalized treatment of tumors. ValueofInnovation.org also promotes collective action to remove the obstacles to using rapid advances in science to make cancer a preventable and manageable illness.
ValueofInnovation.org is an independent project of The Center for Medicine in the Public Interest (CMPI, www.cmpi.org). CMPI has promoted public-private partnerships to accelerate and protect medical innovation, developed a pathway for personalized medicine and raised concerns about the use of comparative effectiveness research on innovation and access to treatment. The Value of Medical Innovation initiative is in line with the CMPI's mission. The CMPI is dedicated to promoting innovative solutions that advance medical progress, reduce health disparities, extend life and make health care more affordable, preventive and patient-centered.
The methodology of the Life-Years-Saved Clock and other information about the relationship between innovation and progress against cancer can be found at ValueofInnovation.org.About CMPI The Center for Medicine in the Public Interest is a nonprofit, nonpartisan research and educational organization that seeks to advance the discussion and development of the value of medical innovation. SOURCE Center for Medicine in the Public Interest
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV