Countdown To 2014 With Dining, Drinks And Dancing At Chihuly Garden And Glass
SEATTLE , Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On December 31 the Glasshouse at Chihuly Garden and Glass will once again transform into Seattle's ultimate destination to ring in the New Year. Party goers will revel in the final hours of 2013 with plenty of festive food, drinks and live music all capped off with a champagne toast at midnight and front row seat to the Space Needle's iconic New Year's Eve fireworks display.
- What: The exhibition's centerpiece Glasshouse will be party central, with t he Robert Vickers Band playing a mix of pop, soul and jazz in the build-up to midnight. Chef Ivan Szilak of Collections Cafe will present a festive menu, including arancini stuffed with Truffle Tremor from Cypress Grove, an array of fresh seafood, antipasti, hand carved meats and several desserts. Guests can imbibe in a selection of beer, wine, champagne and cocktails.
- When: The festivities kick-off at 8 p.m. with guests touring the galleries of the Exhibition Hall as they make their way to the Glasshouse.
- How: Tickets are $200 and can be purchased at newyearsatchihuly.com. Pricing includes exhibition admission, valet parking, heavy appetizers and a champagne toast at midnight.
Opened May 21, 2012, Chihuly Garden and Glass, brings together all the elements of Chihuly's work, including Drawings, signature glass series, large architectural installations and personal collections in a long-term exhibition located at Seattle Center. For more information visit: www.chihulygardenandglass.com .SOURCE Chihuly Garden and Glass
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts