- What: The exhibition's centerpiece Glasshouse will be party central, with t he Robert Vickers Band playing a mix of pop, soul and jazz in the build-up to midnight. Chef Ivan Szilak of Collections Cafe will present a festive menu, including arancini stuffed with Truffle Tremor from Cypress Grove, an array of fresh seafood, antipasti, hand carved meats and several desserts. Guests can imbibe in a selection of beer, wine, champagne and cocktails.
- When: The festivities kick-off at 8 p.m. with guests touring the galleries of the Exhibition Hall as they make their way to the Glasshouse.
- How: Tickets are $200 and can be purchased at newyearsatchihuly.com. Pricing includes exhibition admission, valet parking, heavy appetizers and a champagne toast at midnight.
Countdown To 2014 With Dining, Drinks And Dancing At Chihuly Garden And Glass
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts