In trading on Wednesday, shares of General Finance Corp's 9.00% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (GFNCP) were yielding above the 9% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $9.20), with shares changing hands as low as $101.56 on the day. This compares to an average yield of 10.16% in the "Business Services & Equipment" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel. As of last close, GFNCP was trading at a 2.48% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average discount of 11.26% in the "Business Services & Equipment" category.
The chart below shows the one year performance of GFNCP shares, versus GFN:
Below is a dividend history chart for GFNCP, showing historical dividend payments on General Finance Corp's 9.00% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock :
In Wednesday trading, General Finance Corp's 9.00% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (GFNCP) is currently trading flat on the day, while the common shares (GFN) are down about 1.1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV