MONTREAL, Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI) announced today that its 2013 Investor Fact Book and Delivering Responsibly sustainability report are now available on the company's website.
The Investor Fact Book, which can be accessed at www.cn.ca/investors, is a comprehensive source of information about CN, its franchise and business model. It profiles the company's strategic agenda, North American network and operations, markets and financial performance in a concise, readable format.
The Delivering Responsibly report is available at www.cn.ca/delivering-responsibly-report and highlights CN's strategy, programs and achievements in the areas of corporate governance, safety, people, community involvement and environmental stewardship. Environmental stewardship is a strategic priority for CN, with an emphasis on lowering emissions, increasing energy efficiency, reducing, reusing and recycling waste and biodiversity and land management.
CN is a true backbone of the economy, transporting approximately C$250 billion worth of goods annually for a wide range of business sectors, ranging from resource products to manufactured products to consumer goods, across a rail network spanning Canada and mid-America. CN - Canadian National Railway Company, along with its operating railway subsidiaries -- serves the cities and ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the metropolitan areas of Toronto, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Calgary, Chicago, Memphis, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./ Superior, Wis., and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca.SOURCE CN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV