- 96 percent said that WGU graduates exceed their expectations.
- 97 percent rated WGU graduates' job performance as good as or better than the job performance of graduates from other colleges and universities; 57 percent rated it better.
- 98 percent indicated that they would be willing to hire another WGU graduate.
- 100 percent said that the WGU graduates they hired were prepared for their jobs; 88 percent said they were very well or extremely well prepared.
WGU Graduates Get High Ratings From Employers
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.