TCF Financial Corporation (“TCF”) (NYSE:TCB) announced today that it has named Mark Bagley as its Chief Credit Officer. In this role, Mr. Bagley will work with TCF’s Board of Directors, senior management and business line leaders to oversee all aspects of credit policy and administration and further enhance TCF’s credit underwriting services and capabilities.
A highly experienced financial services professional, Mr. Bagley brings more than 20 years of credit and risk expertise to TCF. He most recently served as Chief Credit Officer for State Farm Bank F.S.B. in Bloomington, Illinois. Prior to State Farm Bank, Mr. Bagley held senior positions in risk, credit and lending at various organizations, including U.S. Bancorp, Bank One and Toyota Financial Services.
“We are pleased to add to our organization a seasoned credit risk management executive of Mark’s caliber,” said William A. Cooper, TCF’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “His deep expertise in all areas connected with credit will be an asset to our Board of Directors and senior leadership team. Mark’s presence will allow TCF to continue to grow its lending capabilities in a prudent manner for the benefit of our shareholders.”
Mr. Bagley holds an MBA and BBA from New Mexico State University.TCF also announced today the promotion of Guy Rau to the newly created position of Executive Vice President - National Manager, Commercial & Industrial Banking. Mr. Rau will lead TCF’s team of committed banking professionals in the continued growth and expansion of TCF’s commercial and industrial banking portfolio in Minnesota, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Colorado. TCF successfully operates in several industry segments in commercial and industrial banking. Mr. Rau joined TCF in 2006 and has more than 23 years of banking experience. He most recently led TCF’s commercial banking operations in Michigan. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV