4. As of noon trading, Kinder Morgan ( KMI) is down $2.08 (-5.9%) to $32.96 on heavy volume. Thus far, 9.3 million shares of Kinder Morgan exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.87-$34.62 after having opened the day at $34.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.04. Kinder Morgan, Inc. owns and operates energy transportation and storage assets in the United States and Canada. The company operates in six segments: Natural Gas Pipelines, Products Pipelines KMP, CO2 KMP, Terminals KMP, Kinder Morgan Canada KMP, and Other. Kinder Morgan has a market cap of $36.5 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 33.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Kinder Morgan a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kinder Morgan as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Kinder Morgan Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts