4. As of noon trading, Moody's Corporation ( MCO) is down $0.62 (-0.8%) to $73.17 on light volume. Thus far, 341,683 shares of Moody's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 913,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $72.61-$73.87 after having opened the day at $73.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.79. Moody's Corporation provides credit ratings; and credit, capital markets, and economic related research, data, and analytical tools worldwide. Moody's Corporation has a market cap of $16.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 48.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Moody's Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Moody's Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Moody's Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts