NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- There are many stocks making headlines this week, and TheStreet's Jim Cramer has thoughts on them, starting with Krispy Kreme (KKD).
Cramer likes the stock, but its recent performance has not been good. TheStreet's Herb Greenberg has been spot on with the stock in Real Money that same-store sales are decreasing rather than accelerating, Cramer noted. If that's the case, Cramer thinks the situation is very "worrisome."
Turning to eBay (EBAY), he acknowledged that it used to be a stock in the Action Alerts PLUS portfolio but it proved too difficult to own.
He added that Evercore Partners downgraded the stock. The analyst has dependable insight into the company and Cramer recommended investors avoid the stock.
Finally, he called Yum! Brands (YUM) a buy near $72, pending some freak bird flu problem in China -- something that has plagued the company in the past.He concluded that he is a believer in CEO David Novak and suggested the stock isn't as bad as many investors think. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV