Nathan said the risk-to-reward in NFLX wasn't good, with 10% upside versus 20% downside.
Michael Burns, vice chairman of Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF), was a guest on the show who said he is optimistic on Divergent, a successful book series that will eventually be turned into a motion picture. With the additional free-cash flow, the company is exploring a share buyback or possible dividend.
Lyndon Rive, cofounder and CEO of SolarCity (SCTY), was a guest on the show and backed the safety of Tesla Motors' (TSLA) batteries. His company is working with Tesla. He added that tax credits aren't just prevalent in the solar industry but the entire energy sector, and acknowledged his company would struggle without them. He concluded that fossil fuel costs continue to climb while solar costs continue to drop. The solar industry also has very little penetration, meaning it has much more potential, he said.
Grasso said investors could buy the stock and use $49.45 as their stop-loss.
Grasso also suggested investors could continue to own Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) with support at $30.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV