CHEVY CHASE, Md., Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C., announced today the launch of new, exclusive Ritz Kids children's programming through an expanded partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ocean Futures Society.
The Ritz-Carlton aims to delight their youngest guests by making memories that last well beyond their hotel stays. Ritz Kids is an engaging and immersive experience that builds upon the adventures of travel that children will always treasure at
84 hotels from Hawaii to Kazakhstan
"We are very excited to continue our highly successful relationship with a unique individual whose entire life has been spent dedicated to preservation of the environment, with particular attention to marine conservation and education," said Herve Humler, president and chief operating officer of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company.
The new global brand standard for children's programming includes robust activities for resorts, in addition to multiple touch points for children at city and urban properties. The refined luxury experience for young guests aged four to 12 provides a differentiated program which engages children to explore the world around them.
"The fun and exciting activities appeal to a child's innate love of discovery and sense of curiosity. All kids start out as scientists, constantly asking 'Why? What's that? How does it work?' I have spent my life exploring the natural wonders of the world, seeking to understand how our planet works and how we can better protect it," said Jean-Michel Cousteau."Ritz Kids is offering something no other hotel company has before – globally consistent, immersive programming that builds upon the adventures of travel your child will always treasure. These experiences will be remembered long after their stay," he added. The content of the Ritz Kids programming was created by Ocean Futures Society exclusively for The Ritz-Carlton. The environmental expertise of Ocean Futures Society allows The Ritz-Carlton to craft fascinating experiences that are based on four key pillars:
- Water: Emphasizing the importance of sea life and health.
- Land: Encouraging exploration and discovery.
- Environmental Responsibility: Promoting the environmental health of our planet for the future.
- Culture: Exposing young minds to a variety of art forms, including music, local customs and history, as well as cuisine.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV