Don't Miss Out: Top 5 Yielding Sell-Rated Stocks: AMID, ACRE, SXE, STB, TAC
- ACRE has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 16.38% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
- 43.68% is the gross profit margin for ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE which we consider to be strong. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 50.63% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 221.14% to $3.27 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 8.44%.
- ARES COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.86 versus $0.10).
- You can view the full Ares Commercial Real Estate Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts