Concierge Auctions Announces Luxury Real Estate Forum, The Key 2013
NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- New York-based Concierge Auctions announced its second annual luxury real estate conference, The Key 2013, will take place December 4 - 6 at the Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. This year's Keynote Speaker is Barbara Corcoran, and other guest presenters include Larry Adam of Deutsche Bank and Marc Davison of 1000watt. The event will begin with a state-of-the-market address by Concierge's managing directors, Laura Brady, Chad Roffers and Mike Russo.
Top brokers in the luxury real estate industry from the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe have been hand-selected to brainstorm and share ideas on topics as diverse as market trends, social media, entrepreneurship and networking. The event includes innovative speakers, interactive presentations, and networking opportunities."Concierge Auctions is predicated on innovation — on pushing the envelope and setting new standards for service and execution," stated Laura Brady, Managing Director of Concierge Auctions. "The Key is not about our firm but rather about bringing the most talented luxury real estate professionals together to share knowledge and strengthen each other's success. It's about advancing — and reinventing — the way high-net-worth clients are serviced in relation to their real estate assets." Concierge Auctions is the preeminent luxury real estate auction firm serving high-net-worth sellers globally. The leadership team of Concierge Auctions has been involved in the transfer of more than $2 billion in luxury properties over the past 10 years. And the firm has sold over $500 million in properties since its founding in 2008. Concierge Auctions has the privilege of being a preferred real estate auction provider to Sotheby's International Realty and other luxury brokerage firms nationwide. In 2013, the firm expanded with an office in London and international auction assignments in Fiji and Toronto. More about the speakers at The Key 2013:
- Barbara Corcoran is famously brash and blunt, bold and courageous, and a brilliant identifier of opportunity and talent. She is a leading real estate entrepreneur, television personality and author. During her presentation, the audience will hear her best advice for starting, growing, and expanding businesses, investing in businesses, and converting ideas and "dreams" into fortunes.
- A native New Yorker, Marc Davison has more than 30 years of experience in entrepreneurship, advertising and marketing. In 2007, Marc co-founded 1000watt, and since its inception, the company has helped nearly 100 independent real estate companies re-imagine their brand and marketing strategies to connect with consumers in new ways.
- As a Managing Director and Chief Investment Strategist for the Wealth Management division of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management in the Americas, Larry Adam is an expert on looking to the future for growth. He is a member of the U.S. Investment Committee, the management team responsible for investment strategy and asset allocation for U.S. discretionary client portfolios and the Global Investment Committee that formalizes and establishes the global house view. He will be giving his own financial forecast for the coming year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV