5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: DCI, WR, CHS, HRB, WLP
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Dec. 5, 2013, 9 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 1.3% to 8.7%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Donaldson Company (NYSE:DCI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $41.57 as of 9:39 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.3%.The average volume for Donaldson Company has been 474,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Donaldson Company has a market cap of $6.1 billion and is part of the industrial industry. Shares are up 27.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Donaldson Company, Inc. manufactures and sells filtration systems and replacement parts. The company operates in two segments, Engine Products and Industrial Products. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.62.TheStreet Ratings rates Donaldson Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. You can view the full Donaldson Company Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV