CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), along with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Clear Channel Communications, Inc., and its publicly traded subsidiary, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO), announced today that Richard Bressler, President and Chief Financial Officer of CC Media Holdings, Inc., is scheduled to present at the UBS 41 st Annual Global Media and Communications Conference in New York, New York on Monday, December 9, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be carried live via audio webcast available on the investor relations section of Clear Channel’s website at www.clearchannel.com.
About CC Media Holdings, Inc.
CC Media Holdings, Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO), the parent company of Clear Channel Communications, is one of the leading global multi-platform media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, out of home, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers. Its Clear Channel Media + Entertainment division has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America, serving 150 cities through 840 owned radio stations in addition to its iHeartRadio digital platform. Its publicly traded Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. division (NYSE: CCO) is one of the world’s largest out of home advertising companies, with more than 750,000 displays in over 40 countries across five continents, including 48 of the 50 largest markets in the United States. More information is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV