Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) said today that it will release financial results for its Fiscal 2014 Third Quarter, which ended Nov. 30, 2013, on Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013. The company will hold an analyst call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time (5:30 a.m. Pacific Time) with remarks by Rite Aid's management team. The call will be broadcast via the internet and can be accessed through the websites www.riteaid.com and www.StreetEvents.com.
A playback of the call will be available on the internet at www.riteaid.com and www.StreetEvents.com starting at 12 p.m. Eastern Time Thursday, December 19. The playback will be available on both sites until the company's next quarterly financial results conference call.
A playback of the call will also be available by telephone beginning at 12 p.m. Eastern Time on Dec. 19, 2013 and ending at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Dec. 21, 2013. The playback number is (855) 859-2056 from within the U.S. and Canada or (404) 537-3406 from outside the U.S. and Canada with the eight-digit reservation number 18263517.
Rite Aid Corporation is one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains
with nearly 4,600 stores in 31 states and the District of Columbia and
fiscal 2013 annual revenues of $25.4 billion. Information about Rite
Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available
through the company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV