CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (“CPI Aero®”) (NYSE MKT:CVU) today announced that its management will participate in private one-on-one and small group meetings at the following investment conferences:
- December 10, 2013: D.A. Davidson Annual Aerospace & Industrials Conference at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, MA.
- December 11, 2013: Benchmark Company Micro Cap Discovery Conference at The Palmer House Hilton in Chicago, IL.
The presentations will not be webcast. Investors will be able to download the most recent PowerPoint Presentation via the Investor Relations section of CPI Aero’s website, www.cpiaero.com.
About CPI Aero
CPI Aero is a U.S. manufacturer of structural aircraft parts for fixed wing aircraft and helicopters in both the commercial and defense markets. Within the global aerostructure supply chain, CPI Aero is either a Tier 1 supplier to aircraft OEMs or a Tier 2 subcontractor to major Tier 1 manufacturers. CPI also is a prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, primarily the Air Force. In conjunction with its assembly operations, CPI Aero provides engineering, program management, supply chain management, and MRO services. Among the key programs that CPI Aero supplies are the E-2D Advanced Hawkeye surveillance aircraft, the A-10 Thunderbolt attack jet, the Gulfstream G650, the UH-60 BLACK HAWK helicopter, the S-92® helicopter, the MH-60S mine countermeasure helicopter, AH-1Z ZULU attack helicopter, the HondaJet-Advanced Light Jet, the MH-53 and CH-53 variant helicopters, the C-5A Galaxy cargo jet, the E-3 Sentry AWACS jet, the Embraer Phenom 300 light business jet and the New Cessna Citation X. CPI Aero is included in the Russell MicroCap® Index.CPI Aero is a registered trademark of CPI Aerostructures, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV