REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Dec. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Genomic Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: GHDX) today announced that the company will present results from multiple Oncotype DX® breast cancer test studies at the 36 th Annual CTRC-AACR San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (SABCS), being held December 10-14, 2013 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. Presentations include results from a comparison of risk classification between the Oncotype DX breast cancer test and other genomic assays.
Thursday, December 12, 2013
- Abstract: P3-05-08 Poster Session 3: "Discordance in hormone receptor (HR) assessment by IHC and RT-PCR in an estrogen receptor (ER) low-positive group (1-10% positive cells): Does accurate assessment of HR status require dual testing?" Authors: Singh B, Ziguridis N, Axelrod D, Butler SM, Jamshidian F, Charbavaz DB, Sing AP, Baehner FL Location: Exhibit Halls A-B Time: 5–7 p.m.
Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Abstract: P6-05-11 Poster Session 6: "Run-in phase of prospective WSG-ADAPT HR+/HER2- trial demonstrates feasibility of early endocrine sensitivity prediction by recurrence score and conventional parameters in clinical routine" Authors: Harbeck N, Gluz O, Kreipe HH, Christgen M, Svedman C, Shak S, Hofmann D, Kuemmel S, Nuding B, Rezai M, Schumacher C, Kusche M, Forstbauer H, Maass N, Kraemer S, Aktas B, Mohrmann S, Wuerstlein R, Kates RE, Nitz U Location: Exhibit Hall C Time: 7:30–9 a.m.
- Abstract: P6-06-02 Poster Session 6: "Direct comparison of risk classification between MammaPrint ®, Oncotype DX ® and MammoStrat ® assays in patients with early stage breast cancer" Authors: Shivers SC, Clark L, Esposito N, Howard N, King J, Acs G, Ellis D, Vrcelj V, Zanchi A, Stork-Sloots L, de Snoo F, Baehner FL, Butler SM, Jamshadian F, Sing AP, Blumencranz PW, Cox CE Location: Exhibit Hall C Time: 7:30–9 a.m.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV