G&K Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: GK) is scheduled to present at the J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference in Chicago on Wednesday, December 11, 2013. Douglas A. Milroy, Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to speak to investors at 10:15 a.m. Central Time on December 11.
This presentation will be webcast. To access the webcast, follow the link below: http://jpmorgan.metameetings.com/confbook/smidcap13/directlink?ticker=GK
Access to the webcast will also be available through the Investor Relations section of the company's web site at www.gkservices.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days following the presentation.
About G&K Services, Inc.G&K Services, Inc. is a service-focused market leader of branded uniform and facility services programs in the United States, and is the largest such provider in Canada. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, G&K Services has nearly 7,800 employees serving approximately 170,000 customers from 165 facilities in North America. G&K Services is a publicly held company traded over the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol GK and is a component of the Standard & Poor’s SmallCap 600 Index. For more information visit www.gkservices.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV