[video] Stock Futures Mixed Amid Tepid European Growth
NEW YORK (TheStreet) --
Stock futures are pointing to a lower open amid tepid economic growth in Europe and speculation the Federal Reserve could reduce stimulus in the short-term after a strong rise in new jobs.
Futures for the S&P 500 were off 3.25 to 1,788.25 while futures for the Dow Jones Industrial Average were down 15.00 to 15,876. Nasdaq futures were off 3.80 to 3,472.0.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV