Joseph A Bank ($56.58) set a new all-time high at $57.59 on the recent take-over bid from Men's Wearhouse. The hold rated men's tailored and casual clothing and accessories has a monthly value level at $52.56 with an annual pivot at $55.24 and semiannual risky level at $61.87.
[Read: Is College Worth the Money?]
Kroger (KR) ($42.10) set a multi-year high at $43.85 on Oct. 28 and is trading on the cusp of its 50-day SMA at $41.79. The buy rated grocery chain has a quarterly value level at $37.94 with a monthly risky level at $43.56.
Toro (TTC) ($60.19) set a multi-year high at $62.47 on Nov. 29. The hold rated provider of turf maintenance equipment, snow removal products and irrigation systems has a monthly value level at $59.95 with a quarterly pivot at $61.20 and a weekly risky level at $63.46.
Ultra Salon (ULTA) ($125.01) set a multi-year high at $132.72 on Nov. 18 and ended Tuesday below its 50-day SMA at $125.33. The buy rated beauty and salon products has a semiannual value level at $121.59 with a weekly pivot at $129.86 and a quarterly risky level at $130.23.Zumiez ZUMZ ($27.53) stayed below its 200-day SMA at $27.90 on Monday and Tuesday. The buy rated retailer of action related apparel and footwear focusing on skateboarding, snowboarding and motocross has a weekly risky level at $30.26. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV