Hospitality Properties Trust (NYSE: HPT) today announced that its Board of Trustees has declared the regular quarterly dividend on HPT’s Series D Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares.
A distribution of $0.4453125 per Series D preferred share is payable on or about January 15, 2014, to holders of record at the close of business on December 31, 2013.
Hospitality Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust, or REIT,
which owns 291 hotels and 184 travel centers located in 44 states,
Puerto Rico and Canada. HPT is headquartered in Newton, Massachusetts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV