Plum Creek Timber Company, Inc. (NYSE:PCL) today announced that Rick Holley, chief executive officer, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 US Basic Materials Conference in Boston on December 10, 2013, at approximately 8:45 a.m. Eastern time.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible from Plum Creek’s Internet site at http://www.plumcreek.com by clicking on the “Investors” section and following the directions.
A replay of the webcast will also be available on Plum Creek’s Web site starting approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live presentation.
Plum Creek is among the largest and most geographically diverse private landowners in the nation with approximately 6.3 million acres of timberlands in major timber producing regions of the United States and wood products manufacturing facilities in the Northwest. For more information, visit www.plumcreek.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV