CAMP HILL, Pa., Dec. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversified global industrial company Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) today announced it will webcast its investor day program in New York City on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with formal presentations starting at 9:00 am ET.
President and CEO Patrick Decker and other senior Harsco executives will discuss the Company's global operations and strategies for growth. Interested parties may access the live webcast through the Harsco website at www.harsco.com . The webcast will also be available for archived re-broadcast for a limited period via the Harsco site.
Harsco Corporation's diversified businesses serve major industries that are fundamental to worldwide economic development, including steel and metals production, energy and railways. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact James Jacobson 717.612.5628 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV