ORLANDO, Fla., Dec. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- (NYSE: TUP)
Beginning December 3, 2013, Tupperware Brands Corporation (the "Company") will provide a monthly update on the year-over-year impact of changes in foreign exchange rates on its forecasted sales and diluted earnings per share comparisons versus those included in its most recent quarterly earnings release*. The Company defines the impact of changes in foreign exchange rates on its comparisons to be the difference between prior year results translated at the current year's exchange rates and those results translated at the prior year's actual exchange rates. For forecast periods, the current year rates used are the Company's actual exchange rates for historical periods and its most recent historical month's exchange rates for future periods.
The monthly updates will be made on the second business day following the end of each of the Company's fiscal months. Its fiscal months end on Saturdays and the first month of the quarter includes 5 weeks and the succeeding two months include 4 weeks each. This update will be posted to the Tupperware Brands Investor Relations website, which will be the Company's method of distributing this information via the following link: http://ir.tupperwarebrands.com/foreign-exchange-impact.cfm.
*Reference the Company's most recent Form 10-K regarding its policy on Forward Looking Statements and risks and uncertainties.
SOURCE Tupperware Brands Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV