GATX Corporation (NYSE:GMT) today announced that Terrence G. Heidkamp has been appointed vice president - government and industry affairs. In this position, Mr. Heidkamp will have a lead role in representing GATX within the North American rail industry and with regulatory agencies.
Mr. Heidkamp joins GATX Corporation from FreightCar America, where he served as senior vice president of operations. Prior to FreightCar America, he spent 21 years with GATX in a variety of leadership roles in government affairs, operations and finance.
Thomas A. Ellman, executive vice president and president – Rail North America said, “We are pleased to welcome Terry back to GATX. His extensive industry experience makes him well-suited to represent and promote GATX’s interests.”
Mr. Heidkamp holds a master of business administration from Northwestern University and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Notre Dame.COMPANY DESCRIPTION GATX Corporation (NYSE:GMT) strives to be recognized as the finest railcar leasing company in the world by its customers, its shareholders, its employees and the communities where it operates. Controlling one of the largest railcar fleets in the world, GATX has been providing quality railcars and services to its customers for 115 years. GATX has been headquartered in Chicago, Illinois since its founding in 1898. For more information, visit the Company’s website at www.gatx.com. Investor, corporate, financial, historical financial, photographic and news release information may be found at www.gatx.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV