American Water Works Company, Inc. (NYSE: AWK), the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company, today announced that it will host an Investor Conference on Tuesday, Dec. 17, 2013 at the New York Stock Exchange. A live webcast of the conference will be accessible to the public from 12:30 p.m. to approximately 4 p.m. Eastern Time, and posted on the Investor Relations page of the company's website at www.amwater.com for 30 days.
During the conference, presentations about the company’s strategies will be made by president and chief executive officer Jeff Sterba, senior vice president and chief financial officer Susan Story, president and chief operating officer of regulated operations Walter Lynch, and president of American Water Enterprises Sharon Cameron.
For more information about the conference, contact American Water’s Investor Relations department at 856-566-4005.
Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs more than approximately 6,700 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 30 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found by visiting www.amwater.com.Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV