KILGORE, Texas, Dec. 3, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) ("MMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that the Partnership will present at an upcoming industry and investor conference.
Robert D. Bondurant, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Martin Midstream GP LLC, MMLP's general partner, and other members of MMLP's senior management will present on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at the Wells Fargo Securities Energy Symposium in New York, NY. MMLP will present from 8:40 a.m. to approximately 9:10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time at the symposium.
A copy of the Partnership's presentation will be available by visiting the Partnership's website, www.martinmidstream.com on December 10 th.About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) The Partnership is a publicly traded limited partnership with a diverse set of operations focused primarily in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Partnership's primary business segments include: terminalling and storage services for petroleum products and by-products including the refining, blending and packaging of finished products; natural gas services, including liquids distribution services and natural gas storage; sulfur and sulfur-based products processing, manufacturing, marketing and distribution; and marine transportation services for petroleum products and by-products. The Partnership is based in Kilgore, Texas and was founded in 2002. Additional information concerning Martin Midstream is available on its website at www.martinmidstream.com .
CONTACT: For more information: Joe McCreery - Head of Investor Relations 903-988-6425 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV