The TJX Companies, Inc. (NYSE:TJX) today announced the declaration of a quarterly dividend on its common stock of $.145 per share payable March 6, 2014, to shareholders of record on February 13, 2014.
About The TJX Companies, Inc.
The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. As of November 2, 2013, the end of the Company’s third quarter, the Company operated 1,075 T.J. Maxx, 941 Marshalls, 448 HomeGoods and 4 Sierra Trading Post stores, as well as tjmaxx.com and SierraTradingPost.com in the United States; 227 Winners, 91 HomeSense, and 27 Marshalls stores in Canada; and 371 T.K. Maxx and 28 HomeSense stores, as well as tkmaxx.com in Europe. TJX’s press releases and financial information are also available at www.tjx.com.
Important Information at WebsiteThe Company routinely posts information that may be important to investors in the Investor Information section at www.tjx.com. The Company encourages investors to consult that section of its website regularly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV