TEL AVIV, Israel, December 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
RADCOM Ltd. (NASDAQ: RDCM) (the "Company"), a leading network service assurance provider, announced today that it has scheduled an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders (" Meeting"), to take place on Wednesday, January 8, 2014, at 3:00 p.m. ( Israel time), at the offices of the Company, which are located at 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv, Israel. The record date for the meeting is December 9, 2013.
Proxy statements describing the proposals on the agenda and proxy cards for use by shareholders that cannot attend the Meeting in person will be sent by mail, on or about December 11, 2013, to the Company's shareholders of record and to shareholders that hold shares registered with the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The Company will also furnish the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the Meeting is as follows:
- To approve the Company's Compensation Policy for its executive officers and directors, as required under a recent amendment to Israeli law;
- To approve the bonus formula for each of the years 2013-2015, to Company's President and CEO, as required under a recent amendment to Israeli law;
- To approve amendments to Company's Articles of Association;
- To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts