1. As of noon trading, Vornado Realty ( VNO) is up $1.27 (1.4%) to $89.19 on average volume. Thus far, 400,409 shares of Vornado Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 755,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $87.94-$89.49 after having opened the day at $87.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.92. Vornado Realty Trust is a publicly owned real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It makes investments in commercial real estate properties to create its portfolio. The firm was formerly known as Vornado Inc. Vornado Realty has a market cap of $16.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 77.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Vornado Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Vornado Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Vornado Realty Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the real estate industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Real Estate ( IYR) while those bearish on the real estate industry could consider ProShares Short Real Estate Fund ( REK).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts