3. As of noon trading, Camden Property ( CPT) is up $0.72 (1.2%) to $58.85 on light volume. Thus far, 155,937 shares of Camden Property exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 596,500 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.98-$58.91 after having opened the day at $58.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.13. Camden Property Trust is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It is engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition, management, and disposition of multifamily residential apartment communities. Camden Property has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 15.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Camden Property a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Camden Property as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, reasonable valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Camden Property Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts